Cisco AT&T Microcell Wireless Cell Signal Booster Tower Antenna
- List Price:
- Buy New: $192.99
as of 11/19/2017 10:42 UTC details
- You Save: $187.00 (49%)
- Sales Rank:4,023
- Media:Wireless Phone Accessory
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.15
- Dimensions (in):5.3 x 2.5 x 5.3
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Supports voice and 3G data for 3G/4G/LTE mobile phones, including iPhone, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, etc.
- Simple setup process using quick setup guide - Note that you must have an official AT&T account (not a 3rd-party carrier)
- Status Indicators: Cell Signal, GPS Signal, Internet Connectivity, Power
- Works at home or the office (broadband internet connection via Ethernet is required) Note that satellite internet connections often have too much delay for this device to work properly
- High quality design and construction by Cisco Systems, a leader in cellular and network technology
This AT&T Microcell is built by Cisco Systems, a leader in cellular network technology. It can provide up to 5 bars of AT&T cell signal to your 3G and 4G mobile phones (including iPhone, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, etc). Setup is quick and easy - just follow the 10-minute setup in the included "quick-start" guide and it will be up and running typically within 2 hours of setup. Note that this device requires internet connectivity through a wired Ethernet connection (cable is included). Most wired and wireless routers include 4 or more of these ports. Also requires installation close enough to a window to receive GPS signals for use during emergency (911) calls. Highly secure device that cannot be accessed by unauthorized users. Supports up to four voice or data users simultaneously.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.