4 Samsung INR18650-25R 18650 2500mAh 3.7v Rechargeable Flat Top Batteries
- List Price:
- Buy New: $17.46
as of 2/23/2018 08:13 UTC details
- You Save: $2.53 (13%)
- Seller:AELIA Ltd.
- Size:Samsung 18650 3.7V Flat Top Battery 2500mAh-2pcs
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.09
- Dimensions (in):2.7 x 1.7 x 1.5
- Legal Disclaimer:These are high capacity and high discharge current batteries. If mishandled / mistreated, they can cause you SERIOUS INJURY. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK ! Safety Notes: Do NOT short. Do NOT leave unattended when charging. Do NOT leave unattended immediately AFTER charging. Do NOT carry in your pocket or purse unless they are in a secure non-conductive carry case. They are not toys. Do not let your children or pets play with them. Do NOT recharge with cheap chargers that keep on trickle charging after the normal cycle or that do not follow the Constant Current / Constant Voltage (CC/CV) algorithm properly. NOTE: There is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance. We are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). We are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse and/or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries and chargers. Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates. We will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- high drain battery
- max continuous discharger current: 20A
1. Nominal discharge capacity : 2500mAh
Charge: 1.25A, 4.20V,CCCV 100mA cut-off,
Discharge: 0.2C, 2.5V discharge cut-off
2. Nominal voltage: 3.6V
3. Standard charge: CCCV, 1.25A, 4.20 ± 0.05 V, 100mA cut-off
4. Rapid charge: CCCV, 4A, 4.20 ± 0.05 V, 100mA cut-off
5. Charging time:
Standard charge : 180min / 100mA cut-off
Rapid charge: 60min (at 25 °C) / 100mA cut-off
6. Max. continuous discharge: 20A(at 25°C), 60% at 250 cycle
7. Discharge cut-off voltage: 2.5V
8. Cell weight: 45.0g max.
9. Cell dimension
Height : 64.85 ± 0.15mm
Diameter : 18.33 ± 0.07mm
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.